A couple of weeks ago, dad & I went for Kung Fu Panda. If you haven't seen it yet, go for it! I've always been a sucker for animated movies, and this was one went on my "Favorite Movies" list. It had a mix of everything! My dad & I love watching movies and neither of can enjoy it often as my mum and husband are not too keen; which worked out great! So, while we watched a movie, they got a time to bond... made my day!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Kung Fu Panda
A couple of weeks ago, dad & I went for Kung Fu Panda. If you haven't seen it yet, go for it! I've always been a sucker for animated movies, and this was one went on my "Favorite Movies" list. It had a mix of everything! My dad & I love watching movies and neither of can enjoy it often as my mum and husband are not too keen; which worked out great! So, while we watched a movie, they got a time to bond... made my day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey two more posts! :) I really enjoyed this movie too.
Post a Comment